Registration, Change, and Race Day Policies
At the Monster Race Series we get many questions about registration distance changes, transferring a registration to another runner, and even what to do if you lose your bib and chip. Please read through our Race Change and Registration Policies below. They will help you understand what to do and what to expect come race day.
To Confirm your registration for any race, click here: https://secure5.marathonguide.com/register/MonsterSeries/2019RaceSeries/SearchBox.cfm?RL=1
General 48-Hour Change Policy:
You have 48 hours after the time of registration to make any desired changes to your race entry without additional penalty. Use the Contact Us page to reach out to us.
After the initial 48 hours the following policies apply. Due in part to the cost of gear and other materials, there are no refunds, deferrals, or transfers to other participants or other races in the series.
Race Change Options:
1. Race Changes (Changing our Distance)
To upgrade or downgrade your distance - $15.00 + difference in race price (if upgrading)
You will not be reissued a new bib and number. You will receive a new distance sticker inside your packet to adhere to your bib to ensure you receive the proper finisher medal. If you already received your packet, then pick up your sticker at the registration area on race day. Additional questions - email us.
2. Lost Bib/Chip (need new one?)
Lost bib & chip: Many people pick up their packet early or receive the mailing. Please note it is our policy if you lose your packet (bib and chip) there will be a $5 replacement fee in accordance with our 'race day pickup fee'. Please come to packet pickup to replace your bib.
There will be no replacement for lost gear or gear where the tracking # shows it has been received; please provide an address that is likely to be attended.
3. Adding Race Mail-Out or Race-Day Pickup
Didn't pick up packet at packet pick-up but want it on race day:
- Race Day pick-up fee for all races is $20. You can purchase day-of pickup at this link or pay cash on-site.
- Mailout for races begins at $4.99, and the deadline is generally posted but is approximately 2 weeks before the race (2019 Tiki Run deadline is 5/29). Price may increase to owe for increased shipping costs closer to the date. While mailout is available, you can change to add it at this link.
Race Day / Packet Pickup Policies (reiterated)
- No refunds.
- No transfers outside the above. Any questions outside the above, email us.
- If you walk with strollers, be respectful of others; please keep to the back of the pack and to the right on the path.
- We love dogs, but for liability reasons we don't allow them out running the race. ESPECIALLY at CHS Field.
- Anyone can pick up for you provided they have a picture of your ID - this is our extra layer of security to protect the expensive gear that comes with your registration!