Tiki Run - Sunday, 6/16/19
April 25th: We are down to our last 70-odd bottle openers + Prices Increase May 1st - Register now!
The Tiki Run is back, on Father’s Day! Hawaiian-themed, this is the perfect event to celebrate LONG days and the arrival of Summer. PS - Grandma's Marathon is the FOLLOWING weekend this year!
There's 4 certified distances to choose from: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and 1 mile. The majority of each course is on the road, with views of the river and St. Paul at the start and finish, and heavily wooded areas cooling down the middle of the run. A post-race party is located on the Plaza Pavilion overlooking the river and the downtown skyline, featuring Tiki Run Pints, food, drinks,and of course a lei and medal for everyone (4 medals for challenge finishers!)
NEW this year:
- Half Marathon Relay (Each person does one loop)!
- Adding age group awards 2-3 deep for Kids (0-9, 10-14 instead of 0-19 as years past) and going to 5 year age groups from 10 all the way up to 70+.
- We will keep utilizing EnMotive's packet pickup solution for dynamic bibs to speed up packet pickup.
- Lowering the Bib replacement fee from $20 to $5 - we understand things happen!
- Can't make it? Want to share Father's Day with a loved one who can't? Register for a Virtual Run and keep up with your series gear and medals!
- Announcing the Race for 2020! The Monster Race will be giving away special prizes along with medals for those who complete the Race to 2020 Challenge! All the Tiki Medals are designed to fit on Plex Pyramids for your viewing pleasure. Stay tuned for more info but for now - sign up for as many races as you can! Each race gets you a medal but challenges count for 4 instead of 3!
- Starting at Tiki Run, the 4-piece medal holders will be on sale at packet pickup and the race site.
And of course it wouldn't be a Monster Race without great gear - we'll be having dye-sublimated t-shirts with the awesome logo at right and tank tops.
Looking for a training plan? Check out these links:
All races start and finish near each other at Harriet Island Park, St. Paul, MN.
Half: 8:05 AM
10K: 9:00 AM
5K: 10:15 AM
1 Mile: 10 AM & 11 AM
Most recent prices are on the Registration Page. Prices increase May 1st and May 29th, with the Mailout cutoff June 1st. You can register until the day of the race, but day-of pickup fee is $20.
Virtual Runners can sign up and NEW receive medals BEFORE the race; we will be adding more perks to our virtual runners throughout the year.